It’s the end of the second day of CES 2012. We’ve gone hands on with tons of products and have an overview on the hottest announcements at CES today.
– Justin Bieber helps announce mRobo music robot
– NVIDIA shows off their developer Tegra tablet
– Toshiba shows us their 5.1-inch prototype tablet
– Sharp gives us a view into their 8K slim displays
– Plextor released their slim SSDs in 24nm and 7nm sizes
– We get a view of the Lumus wearable display glasses
– Mercedes-Benz shoed off their new in car system called mBrace2
– Audi Connect was also previewed and powered by NVIDIA technology
– Ubuntu TV was previewed as well
– Karotz rabbit electronic Twitter, Facebook and RSS voice reader controlled by iOS or Android
– Feedair ticker got a glance at a scrolling display for RSS feeds by USB and WiFi.
– Boxee Box showed off their USB dongle for use on your home computer or theater
– We saw three new products from Blue microphone
— Spark is an iPad microphone that you can use to pickup instruments and voice recording. It also has a USB cable to use on your computer too.
— Mikey is an on iPhone recording device for CD quality audio and gain controls.
— Tiki is the most interesting that is an auto muting microphone so it won’t give off your voice when your typing or talking to someone else around you.