Host(s): Craighton Miller
Microsoft gets a new CEO, more internet throttling, evolving trojan, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at logiclounge.com/podcasts.
Check out the full show notes for today’s episode.
Running time: 38:29
- AT&T Patents Concept to Detect & Charge More For Certain Traffic
- Verizon Accused of Throttling Netflix and AWS
- After 13 years of existence, Windows XP is still resisting its death sentence.
- Don’t panic, but that public Wi-Fi comes from inside your house: Comcast swaps out customer’s malfunctioning broadband modem and Wi-Fi router with all-new model, but he didn’t know the new device also works as a public Wi-Fi hotspot. Comcast fessed up a bit later in an email to the customer
- Satya Nadella selected as new Microsoft CEO
- Graphene conducts electricity ten times better than expected
- California bill proposes mandatory kill-switch on phones and tablets in 2015
- New trojan discovered hidden in PNG images – undetectable by browsers and anti-virus software
- New Google Chrome feature warns users when browser has been hijacked: Pop-up window automatically activated when suspicious activity is detected.
- Devs: We’ll bury Candy Crush King under HEAPS of candy apps
- FiftyThree Files Trademark For “Paper”, just as disgraceful as “Candy” and “Saga”??
- Humans Now Account for Less Than 40% of Web Traffic