This document was last updated
July 19th, 2011 at 9:30pm PST
Rules and Regulations
- No plagiarism. Meaning you may not copy an article and post it on LogicLounge. However, you may use an article as a point of reference and build upon their ideas. When doing so please give credit by linking the original article in some way.
- Articles must be directly linked to technology and social media.
- Any article that you write may not endorse yourself or anything that you sponsor or develop, unless you have gotten permission from one of the administrators of the blog. Any material that is considered self endorsing or related to self endorsement will not be published to the blog.
- All media produced under LogicLounge is held under the LogicLounge name and treated as such. All articles are released on this blog is released under a Creative Commons license.
- Remember that any content that you create for LogicLounge is owned solely by LogicLounge and is to not be posted verbatium to another site or reuploaded to your own sites, this includes articles and videos.
- The approval process does not end when you agree to the LogicLounge rules, when you post the moderators will check random post for quality assurance and evaluate your writing skills.
- Your frequency of posting is not limited, although you are required to write one post a week on the day that you have been assigned, feel free to submit articles through out the week to be posted with the others who have signed up to post.
- After naming the article with a short descriptive title and writing your post you’re finished, please do not fill out the SEO information because it automatically does it for you when you publish.
- You must also check off JUST ONE Categorie that apply to the post. And you must also add tags below the Categories section. Tag everything that applies but don’t tag the category.
- You have the ability to put YouTube videos and pictures in your posts. To embed a video, if from YouTube just place the YouTube video link (i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=######) surrounded by the embed tag (i.e [embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=######[/embed]) and our CMS will embed it automatically into the post.
- To embed pictures, we encourage you to use our upload tool so that our system can keep track and serve the images. We would like you to add an image before the post, right-side aligned with a maximum width of 250 pixels. Any images below the first few paragraphs can be full width, which is the “Large” setting when uploading a video.PLEASE REMEMBER TO SET AN IMAGE AS FEATURED
When your article is pending review please email Craighton using the information below to let us know your article is ready for review.
When you have been writing for a solid month for LogicLounge, emails will be given out.
This information will be updated often to reflect new rules and regulations as we see fit. Please check back often.