The internet rumor site Fscklog has posted some photos of what they believe to be the new MacBook Pros that are coming out soon.
Some of the specs include:
- Core i5 two cores at 2.3 GHz 3 MB cache
- 4 GB of DDR3 1333 MHz
- Hard Drive 320 GB 5400 rpm
- Screen 13.33 “glossy 1280×800
- Intel Graphics GPU HD 3000 with 384MB of RAM shared with main memory
- Camera HD FaceTime
- Superdrive 8x
- Thunderbolt yet compatible with the I / O devices and high-speed MiniDisplayport
- SDXC Card slot, Firewire 800 and two USB 2.0
- Digital Audio Output
- Integrated Ethernet
- Backlit keyboard
- Size and weight 32.5 x22, 7×2, 41 cm, 2.04 kg
Additionally the site Mac4Ever has posted a partial picture on the new Thunderbolt port that is said to be a high-speed MiniDisplayport that can also power I/O devices.
All images have been confirmed legitimate and is expected to be on the higher end models as well when Apple releases them.