Host(s): Craighton Miller
The internet is fighting with itself, DuckDuckGo, WhatsApp, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at logiclounge.com/podcasts.
Check out the full show notes for today’s episode.
Running time: 32:01
- Time Warner to Raise Rates (Again), Adds ‘Broadcast TV’ Fee
- Google Fiber chooses nine metro areas for possible expansion
- 4G data: The USA is second-slowest while Australia is fastest
- Surprise: Giving ISPs everything they want hasn’t created a broadband paradise
- University of Maryland hacked, over 300,000 records stolen – includes SSNs
- Security researchers have discovered a flaw in the firmware of some Linksys routers that could allow a hacker to gain control remotely, possibly turning a group of infected routers into a botnet.
- Supersonic private jet to use giant displays instead of windows
- Everything You Need to Know About DuckDuckGo, Google’s Tiniest, Fiercest Competitor
- Facebook Buying WhatsApp – $19B In Cash And Stock: It’s a big, ballsy move by Facebook and will be watched by the industry, and the financial markets, very closely
- What does a gigabyte of Internet service really cost? A look at the worst case scenario
Sponsor: Lootcrate (Use code: LOGIC)