How far would you go to get an Apple product? Would you sell your kidney for it? That question and a lot more on this weeks Tech Theory Live. Internet star, Chris Pirillo, joins us this week on the show to give us his opinions on the new Google+ layout and breaks down exactly what all the outrage is all about. We continue to discuss what might be coming for Instagram now that Facebook bought them for $1 billion. We also talk about the up and coming Google Drive and where exactly it’s heading and how it was leaked by a 3rd party. Those stories and a whole lot more on this weeks podcast.
Tech Theory Live is recorded from a Google+ LIVE Hangout where you can watch us live every Saturday at 5PM PST on Google+ which is hosted by Craighton Miller.
- Facebook Buys Instagram
- 5 Charged in Case of Chinese Teen Selling Kidney for iDevices
- Being a YouTube Creator Just Got Even More Rewarding
- Google+ Gets A Big Refresh With New Navigation, A Redesigned Stream, A Dedicated Hangouts Page & More
- U.S. Files Antitrust Suit Against Apple and 5 Publishers over eBook Price Hiking Scheme
- WordPress completely dominates top 100 blogs
- App Store Security Info Alert
- Google Drive integration leaked by Lucidchart
Download MP3 file or view it below: