This week on Tech Theory Live we talk about how game publisher Electronic Arts (EA) is voted the worst company in America and how their tactics are hurting them. We also have a nice rant between Facebook and Google and who you should trust with your information. Does the iPad have one too many buttons? When is the next iPhone going to be released? Can the Google Glass project workout how Google wants it, or become a huge hazard? And is the government trying to cover up information by forcing MegaUpload to delete their servers. This and a whole lot more on Tech Theory Live!
Tech Theory Live is recorded from a Google+ LIVE Hangout where you can watch us live every Saturday at 5PM PST on Google+ which is hosted by Craighton Miller.
- Game publisher Electronic Arts is voted the “Worst Company in America”
- After going Facebook-only for registration, VEVO sees increase of 200% in daily signups
- iPhone 5 Hinted For June Release
- Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal
- Does the iPad have one button too many? No.
- When the cops subpoena your Facebook information, here’s what Facebook sends the cops
- Google’s Project Glass Eyewear: Next Big Google Flop or Hit?
- Megaupload Points Out That The Feds Want To Destroy Relevant Evidence In Its Case
- Next Generation Of E-Ink Kindle To Sport New Front-Lit Screen
Download MP3 file or view it below: