Tech Theory Live 008: Facebook IPO.. OH NO!
In this week’s special edition of Tech Theory Live, Matt Ryan is joined by DeAno Jackson and Kim Beasley to discuss Facebook’s weak IPO launch, FBI launching a new plan to surveil your online activity, and Google’s continuing effort to take over the world. All this and more on Tech Theory Live.
Tech Theory Live is recorded from a Google+ LIVE Hangout where you can watch us live every Saturday at 5PM PST on Google+ which is hosted by Craighton Miller.
- Microsoft quietly launches So.cl social network
- Microsoft set to release Office for iOS and Android tablets in November
- Facebook Shares Slide Nearly 12% To $33.76 On Second Trading Day After IPO
- Facebook, banks sued over pre-IPO analyst calls
- Machinima Gets $35M In Funding, Led By Google
- How Tim Cook is changing Apple
- TiVo streaming coming to iOS this summer
- FBI quietly forms secretive Net-surveillance unit
- New Jersey mayor, son, arrested on charges they nuked recall website
- Google takes down 1.2 million search links a month over piracy, copyright issues
- Google+ wants to be your new Flickr
- Motorola Will Be Google’s Most Interesting Project Yet
- Yahoo Announces Axis, A New Visual Paradigm In Web Search UI
- Kickstarter hides failure
- In-app Subscriptions in Google Play
Download MP3 file or watch it below: