Apple and Samsung CEOs decide to meet to figure out this issue between the companies. Facebook rolls out a new button for musicians on their Facebook Page to enable them to have their music listened to via Spotify. Verizon now blankets two-thirds of the US population with 4G LTE. Shared data plans could be coming this summer, what could this mean for families? All of these stories and more this week on Tech Theory Live.
Tech Theory Live is recorded from a Google+ LIVE Hangout where you can watch us live every Saturday at 5PM PST on Google+ which is hosted by Craighton Miller.
- Apple and Samsung CEOs agree to meet
- New “Listen” Button On Facebook
- Verizon’s 4G LTE blankets two-thirds of U.S. population
- Why Windows RT Is a Terrible Name
- Verizon shared data plans are due in mid-summer, target users with multiple devices
- Apple defends iPad in Australia, claims ‘4G’ branding is correct
- Unlock interesting data from your Gmail account with Gmail Meter
- Google shutting out rivals, claims Russian search engine Yandex
- Which Social Network Should You Use? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Download MP3 file or watch it below: